The third annual Farm-to-Fork event has been postponed due to the corona virus pandemic.
The Armantrout Montessori Education Foundation (AMEF) warmly invites you to a memorable evening of connection and community. Enjoy an artisan four course meal in rustic elegance. Join us in Heritage Park for food and fun in a gorgeous atmosphere, all for a great cause.
The Foundation works to enrich the lives of students and teachers at The Grove School and is committed to creating sustainable, high quality Montessori education throughout every stage of child development. Below is an abbreviated list of projects funded by money raised from past Farm to Fork events:
- Internationally recognized Montessori teacher training for adolescents
- Transportation for Adventure CAWE and the Oregon Shakespeare Festival
- Technology enhancements: $9,700 in new Chromebooks
- Updated textbooks: $10,000 in mathematics books
- Performance apparel for The Grove Choir
- Community outreach projects, financial support for needy families during the holidays
- Scholarships for college-bound graduates
- Facilities improvements, remodeling of the library
- Workshops on college essay writing and SAT preparation
- Parent education programs
- Teacher appreciation week festivities
- Development of Summer in The Grove program
- Scholarships for Summer in The Grove participants
- Landscape enhancements, California native plant garden
Thank you for supporting AMEF, Montessori adolescent programs in Redlands and our 3
Order early, Montessori community, pricing of $65 through 3/2/20 ($75 thereafter).
Please note: Ticket sales advertised to the general public 3/3/20.
The exact menu will be determined closer to the event.
Please consider donating or sponsoring the event in some way, whether or not you are able to attend.
Cash and check payments (to “Amantrout Montessori Education Foundation”) can be made in the high school office.